Spiralizers, emerging as one important tool for the kitchen that not only makes your cooking easy but also make the food become yummy and super healthy. Bored off the mundane dishes that you eat every day without much excitement or zeal? Well, it’s time to ponder upon the ten dishes that can be made with spiralizer with great ease and minimum effort. Always make sure you choose the best spiralizer available out there in the market for your kitchen.
1. Crunchy Zucchini Noodle wraps with Avacado Feta: Try your temptations on Zucchini in noodles form and I bet you’ll forget eating it raw. Just keep in mind that you need to have a clear wrap that is all ingredients in the whole form (real food as we say it). The method is super easy and is jotted as below:
• Take the wrap and start spreading the hummus over it leaving some portion from the edges.
• Avocados can be added in the middle with salt as per your taste. Add pepper to get a peppy flavor.
• Over the avocado add carrot and beans. Carrots can be either shredded or spiralized as per your need.
• Now is the turn of zucchini noodles you just spiralized. Top them up with the veggies and later top everything with feta.
Hola! The dish is ready to serve. Roll it up and cut in big chunks and is ready to grab with a toothpick.
2. Avocado-Basil Zucchini Noodles with Chili-Lime Shrimp and Corn: This is one easy dish that even the kids in the home can try out. With raw zucchini noodles and sauce of avocado-basil, it is going to get the place to your favorite list for sure.
• For making the sauce, you need around 5 tablespoon lime along with sea salt grinder, peppercorn grinder, 1 avocado, 12 basil leaves and one clove of crushed garlic. 1/4 cup Chobani 0% Plain Greek yogurt will add the extra spine to the sauce.
• For the rest, you need 2-3 zucchinis, Blade C, 8 medium shrimp, salt, pepper and chili powder as per your taste. One lime and one ear of corn along with olive oil for spray are all that you need.
• Put the oven on to 400 degrees before proceeding. Take the baking sheet, squirt with the cooking spray and put the corn over it. Season with salt and pepper and bake for around 10 minutes. Remove the kernels with the knife into a bowl and set aside.
• Now let’s make the sauce. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and grind till you attain creamy texture.
• Now take zucchini noodles, freshly made sauce and corn and mix well all of them.
• Plate the noodles into a bowl.
• Take out the shrimp and add salt, pepper and chili powder (optional)
• Now take the skillet out and spray with oil. As it heats, add shrimp and squeeze the lime over it. Cook the shrimp thoroughly for 3-4 minutes with regular flipping.
• Lastly, top it up with zucchini noodles and the dish is ready to serve.
3. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken, Feta and Spinach: This is one simple and mouth watering dish with the chicken flavor it gets while making. The steps are as follows:
• You need to have 2-3 chicken breast chunks, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp lemon juice, 1 pack spinach, 1 large zucchini, Blade C, about 5 small cubes feta cheese and salt, pepper and chili as per the taste.
• Put the skillet, spray with the cooking oil and let the chicken rest for a while over there. Season it with salt and pepper and let it cook for around 4-5 minutes with regular flipping.
• When the chicken is cooked, add lemon juice spinach, zucchini, and garlic powder. With the spinach water, get zucchini noodles will melt as per the need and spinach get wilted. Keep on tossing frequently.
• When cooked, transfer everything into a bowl and enjoy the meal after topping with feta and seasoning with salt and pepper.
4. Bacon Shrimp Zucchini Noodle Scampi: With a simple sautee method, this is one nutritionally rich and easy to prepare dish. Let’s look at the ingredients and process:
• You need 2 pieces of bacon, 12 shrimps ( defrosted, deveined and without shells), 1 crushed garlic clove, 1/4 cup crushed shallots, 2-3 peeled zucchini Blade C, 2 tsp chopped parsley, 2 tsp lemon juice, salt, pepper and chili as per your taste.
• Add bacon in a large skillet after preheating it. Give it a crunchy texture by cooking both the sides.
• Bacon fat that gets accumulated in the skillet can be used for further cooking. Add garlic in skillet followed by shallots and shrimp. After seasoning it with salt and pepper, cook it for about 2 more minutes, flipping regularly. Add lemon juice to give a tangy flavor and cook for another 2 minutes. Take out the shrimp and set aside.
• Add zucchini noodles in the skillet and with regular tossing add shrimp and bacon. Mingle everything well and the dish is ready to serve. Garnish it with parsley and let your taste buds go on a roller coaster ride.
5. Puttanesca with Zucchini Noodles: Noodles with tomato sauce is not only healthy but is delicious too. Try out this easy recipe that takes only a few minutes to get ready.
All you need for this super easy dish is 1-2 anchovy filets, 1 zucchini, Blade C, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbsp capers, chopped parsley, 400gm people tomatoes, a quarter cup of sliced Kalamata olives, olive oil for cooking and salt and pepper as per taste.
Put olive oil in a skillet and set in the flame. Add garlic and anchovy filets until they dissolve in oil.
1. Crush the tomatoes over the skillet and add 1 tsp oil from anchovy tin along with other ingredients. Let it rumble till the sauce get evaporated. Once it’s done, add zucchini noodles and cook until it softens. Your meal is ready.
6. Broccoli Rabe with Sausage and Zucchini Noodles: Another easy to make and delicious to eat dish is right here. Follow these steps and relish its yummy taste.
2 zucchinis, Blade A, 2 spicy Italian sausage links, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 2 chopped garlic, cloves, 1/2 bunch broccoli rabe, 1/2 cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese, lemon juice (optional), some oregano and pepper flakes and salt and pepper as per taste are all needed.
Put oil on the skillet and set in the flame. Take sausage (after slicing it) and garlic and season them all with salt, pepper and oregano in the skillet. Flipping on both sides cook it for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from skittle and now put broccoli rabe on it. After cooking for a minute, add chicken broth and mix well. Add zucchini noodles and cook for another 2 minutes. Get the cheese and lemon juice and mingle all well to get the tangy flavor on. Your dish is ready to grab.
7. Bacon Cacio e Pepe: This easy cheesy bacon dish is to save your time and fill your stomach for long.
You need 3 strips of bacon, 3 medium zucchinis, Blade C, 1/4 cup grated pecorino romano cheese, 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese + more to garnish, 1 large crushed garlic clove, red pepper flakes and freshly cracked black pepper
Spray the cooking oil over the skillet and put the flame on. Cook the bacon thoroughly for 4-5 minutes with regular flipping.
In the same bacon oil, add garlic and red pepper flakes followed by zucchini noodles. Toss and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Now is the time to add cheese and freshly cracked peppers. The dish is ready to serve. All you need is to transfer in the bowl, with bacon and garnish with extra Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
8. Ginger Scallion Egg Drop Soup with Zucchini Noodles: Let’s make a healthy soup. Easy to make and even easier to splurge.
1/2 large zucchini, Blade C, 1 tbsp minced ginger, 3/4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 3 tbsp dried seaweed, 1/2 cup chopped scallions, 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, 2 tsp sherry vinegar, 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce, 2 cups vegetable broth, 1/2 cup water, 1 large beaten egg and pepper to taste are the ingredients
Take a saucepan on the flame and add ginger once the oil gets heated. Add red pepper flakes, sherry vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable broth and water and boil. Once done, add seaweed and later, egg with constant stirring.
Zucchini noodles and scallions need to be added along with seasoning with pepper. Cook for around 2-3 minutes and the healthy nutritionally rich soup is all set to be served.
9. Bikini Bolognese: Now is the turn of heavy and rich sauce with zucchini noodles.
You need 2-2.5 large zucchinis, Blade C, 1/2 lb ground turkey, 1/2 medium chopped red onion, diced 1 celery stalk, diced 1 whole carrot, crushed 2 garlic cloves, 400 gm crushed tomatoes, 3 tbsp tomato paste, 1/4 cup chicken broth, 1/3 cup chopped basil, oil for cooking, salt, pepper and oregano flakes as per taste and shaved Parmesan cheese, for garnishing.
Blend carrots and tomatoes in a blender and set aside. Heat the skillet. Put oil, salt, pepper and garlic to cook. Add onions and cook until softens. add carrot/celery mixture and cook for another 1 minute.
Add this mixture to the turkey followed by adding oregano flakes. Cook properly until the meat fades its color. Chicken broth can be added now and cook until all water gets evaporate.
Put tomatoes, both crushed and paste and top up with salt and pepper. Add oregano flakes again and let it boil with constant stirring. Add the basil at last. Let it boil for 10-15 minutes and add zucchini pasta and combine scrupulously. The dish is ready to serve after garnishing with Parmesan cheese.
10. Garlic Sweet Potato Noodles with Baby Spinach and Pancetta: Let’s switch off the list with some sweetness from sweet potato.
The ingredients for the recipe are 1/2 cup diced white onions, 1/2 cup cubed pancetta, 1 large peeled sweet potato, Blade C, 1 large crushed garlic clove, a quarter cup chicken broth, 4 large chopped basil leaves, 3-4 packed cups of spinach and oil to cook.
Put oil in the skillet and set on the flame. Add garlic and onions till they become translucent. Add sweet potato noodles and pancetta and top up with salt and pepper.
Mix everything well and add chicken broth with basil. Cook till fully reduce. Later add spinach and cook for another few minutes until spinach wilts.
Garlic sweet potato noodles are ready to be relished.